Aug 7, 2007

Moving: T minus 52 days.

Ever get so excited about something that it interferes with your sleep? OK. Has moving ever been such a thing that'd excite you so much to lose sleep?

Perhaps this whole decorating in my head thing needs to stop? I don't really want to stop, but damnit.. I do want to sleep. This girl NEEDS her some sleep!

Also, it's T minus 30 days until the roomie moves out. At which point, I will move my bedroom into hers (it's bigger) and use my former bedroom as a packed box repository. I'll be so organized!

I will also move my TV & stand out into the livingroom. Hopefully, I'll have a couch by then. I'll likely be so blissful that I won't even care if I have to watch TV from the floor. Heh.

Last night, no sooner did I finish dinner and slump off to my room, originally to open the window... did I fall asleep. Sound asleep. I awoke at 2 a.m., stayed up for a half an hour and then tried to go back to sleep. I don't think I did get back to sleep until 4 a.m. or so, but so what... I'd just gotten 8 hours of sleep.

That only happens to me when I reach my tolerance for sleepless nights.

I can't wait to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment