Aug 8, 2007

Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.

I am the windshield today. Even with the sleep I finally got from the other night, here I am today feeling like I'm at death's door.

I don't feel sick or anything (though I am sick and tired, heh), but I feel dead, kind of helpless... subject to huge ups (moving) and huge downs (not moving today). I am gobsmacked with annoyances that I am not able to get rid of.

The humid weather messes me up. Makes me more tired than I usually am (which is really tired) and saps any energy I may soak up during the day.

I hate Summer! I really do. OK, so it's nice, sunny, flowers bloom and stuff, but so what.. I freaking hate flowers! Keep your sucky flowers nature!

Give me a warm day... sure. It's not so bad when it's just warm, but why humid? Who does that help? NO ONE, that's who. I hate it. Pets hate it. Old people hate it.

One could argue that without heat, we couldn't swim, but screw that! That's what indoor pools are for. Also, warm isn't the same as humid.

The way the weather keeps going from OK to humid is bad for all of us. It makes me long for winter. Even though, once winter starts, I have to listen to everyone complain about the cold or the snow. And if it doesn't snow, then I gotta listen to people complain about the fact that there'll be no White Christmas. Can't have it both ways, folks.

Guess I can't either though... since Summer is the time for humid.

Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment