Oct 20, 2010

That's gonna leave a mark!

As I shaved my legs Sunday night, I was startled to find that my legs are spotted with an inordinate amount of bruises. Further inspection alerted me to a similar situation on my arms.

There is an odd bruise on the inside of my upper arm. Well... really, it's about the size of a pen (with the cap on). It's a perfectly round pen-sized bruise. Weird. Am I trying to jam pens into the inside of my upper arms without realizing it?

For the last 15 years or so, I've been the worst klutz. I don't know how this happened. 

There was a time when (as a child) I figure skated and did ballet and furthermore, there was also a time when I never ever walked into walls, doorways or door knobs. I can barely recall that time now, mind you. Though I do know… and can even get family members to swear… that I wasn’t always the walking accident I’ve turned into.

Is it possible to de-klutz-ify?

No comments:

Post a Comment