Apr 2, 2010

Moving again...

Yep. Seriously. I chose really really well this time, so it will be the last one.

If I win a lottery and can afford to buy a house, then perhaps I will go back on that bold statement. How about I put it this way... if left up to me, I will not move again. So barring some apartment catastrophe or winning a lottery jackpot, I am done moving.

It's closer to work... I can walk home at night. I will have the Atwater market relatively close by, as well.. so there's a huge perk.

Packing is going well. In fact, I can't really pack anymore as I am still using much of what's left for the next 3 weeks. I am weeding out the crap and getting rid of junk, but since I do that each time I move and probably twice a year when I am not Miss Move-A lot, there's not much crap to discard.

I've purchased some decor, all of which hasn't even been opened yet. No point unpacking these new pretty things when all I'm gonna do is pack them up to move, right?

I am anxious to get into the new place to paint because the bedroom walls are fluorescent green. the soon-to-be-ex tenant said she found the color relaxing, whereas I was pretty sure that my head would explode when I saw it.

Can't wait to get out of this place and into my new one... hopefully painted before I get my stuff in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment