Dec 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree....

Kind of inspired by the fake tree in the window of the Andy the Ahn store that I walk past most mornings in the Cours Mont Royal, which is exclusively made from black feathers.. check these out.

I used to be SO VERY dead set against fake trees that I was almost manic and completely preach-y about it. I still love me a real tree, though... the mere smell of it makes me so happy that I could really care less what the thing looks like.

Now though, the fakes are just so beautiful that I can barely stand it. I think the pink one is beyond girl-y. I am starting to really dislike the typical Christmas colors, too. Why can't my tree or decorations be purple? Aqua is nice.

Argue that the colors green, red, gold, silver and (maybe) blue just aren't Christmas-y all you want.. All I know is that my Christmas spirit isn't tied up in the freakin colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment