May 14, 2007

Moving again....

Yes. I'm moving again. Not until Sept 30. It may be possible to move sooner, but Sept 30 is D Day.. well M Day at any rate.

I'm moving into a smaller apartment in an attempt to save money. All told, the budget looks pretty spec-freaking-tacular assuming I stick to it. I've stuck to my current one mostly... only a few slips. I'm even ready to furnish my own private smaller apartment with the exception of a couch to play couch potato on. I probably need a few small appliances, too. Other than that, I'm set. I just purchased really pretty drapes & a TV/stand way bigger than I had planned which makes it fun to watch in my tiny bedroom. Hopefully my eyes will readjust once the new TV's in a proper sized livingroom.

I really can't wait. I hope like hell that I can move in the next 3 or 4 months, but if I have to wait until Sept 30, it'll make it that much sweeter, I suppose... having to wait and all. I'm seriously chomping at the bit right now. I am likely to stay in the very same building as one of my neighbors wants a 2 bdrm (which I have) and I want a 1 bdrm (which he has), but I am staying in the same complex at least and failing that, the same area since I work here, too.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I love canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!

    We love to be loved!

    ReplyDelete